DONEGAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ON-LINE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
To be eligible for enrollment in Donegal schools, a student must be five (5) years of age ON or BEFORE September 1 and reside within the boundaries of the Donegal School District.
Donegal School District uses an online registration program which allows the parent or guardian to input student information from their home.
In order to complete the online registration process, you must have an email account. You will not be able to register your child without one. If you do not have an e-mail address, you can create one for free at www.gmail.com or www.yahoo.com.
To begin the online registration process please follow the steps below:
1) Gather the following materials:
- Addresses and phone numbers of legal parent(s) and guardian(s)
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts
- Names and phone numbers of doctor and dentist
- List of current medication
2) Access the New Student Registration system by clicking the link below:
3) Once the registration has been reviewed by the district to ensure all necessary information has been provided you will receive an email informing you that you have the capability to upload the required documents to complete the registration process.
*Please note: In order to be eligible for kindergarten, your student must be five (5) years of age ON or BEFORE September 1.
The state of PA requires that all students are enrolled in an educational program by the age of six (6).
Documents that must be presented to complete student registration:
1. Proof of age - (Original birth certificate OR Original passport)
2. Current immunization Record
3. Proof of Residency in the District (Must be current)
Ex.: Bill of Sale, Rent Receipt, Lease Agreement, Utility Bill
4. Photo ID
5. Student IEP (Individual Education Plan) – If applicable
6. Transferring High School Students – Copy of current transcripts/grades
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to answer all of the questions?
- Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I have more than one student in the District? Do I need to follow the same process for each child?
- Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific to each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then begin another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t understand what the question is asking.
- You may contact the Donegal School District Registrar at (717) 492-1338 to ask general questions about the form or the registration process.
Please contact the registrar via email at email@example.com or
phone at 717-492-1338 with any questions or concerns regarding the enrollment process.