CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Parent(s)/guardian(s) of students who move within the Donegal School District must notify the District of the new address. This is necessary in order for the District Transportation Coordinator to change bus pick-up points. Change of address notices may be done up to 15 days prior to moving. You may do this by contacting the building where your student attends to complete a Change of Address form with the building secretary. In order for the student to register a change of address, the parent(s)/guardian(s) must provide an acceptable form of proof of residency. Examples of acceptable proof of residency are as follows:
- Lease or purchase agreement (must be signed/current year)
- Utility bill in the parent(s)/guardian(s) name and new address (must be current)
- Cell Phone Bill
- Land-line Phone Bill
- Internet Bill
- Real estate tax bill (must be current)
- Rent receipt (must be current)
Upon completion of the Change of Address form and an acceptable proof of residency has been received, the student’s information will be updated.
If you have any questions please contact the Registrar at (717) 492-1338.
Parent(s)/guardian(s) of students moving outside of the Donegal School District should inform the building secretary (primary, intermediate and junior high school), or counseling office secretary (high school) where their student attends and complete a Student Withdrawal Form. The form must be signed by the parent(s)/guardian(s). Please complete one form for each student by contacting the appropriate building for an appointment to complete the form.
- Donegal Primary School – (717) 653-8812
- Donegal Intermediate School – (717) 426-1561
- Donegal Jr High School – (717) 928-2900
- Donegal High School – (717) 492-1209
STUDENT RECORD TRANSFER
Academic records for a student will be forwarded to the new school when a request for records is received from the new school where the student is being transferred. A request for records may be faxed to:
- Donegal Primary School (K-2) – (717) 492-1341
- Donegal Intermediate School (3-6) – (717) 426-3105
- Donegal Jr. High School (7-8) – (717) 928-2911
- Donegal High School (9-12) – (717) 492-1241
- District Registrar – (717) 492-1350