25 days ago
DONEGAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ON-LINE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
To be eligible for enrollment in Donegal schools, a student must be five years of age prior to September 1 and reside within the boundaries of the Donegal School District.
Donegal School District uses an online registration program which allows the parent or guardian to input student information from their home.
In order to complete the online registration process, you must have an email account. You will not be able to register your child without one. If you do not have an e-mail address, you can create one for free at www.gmail.com or www.yahoo.com.
To begin the Online registration process please follow the steps below:
1) Gather the following materials:
- Addresses and phone numbers of legal parent(s) and guardian(s)
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts
- Names and phone numbers of doctor and dentist
- List of current medications
2) Access the New Student Registration system by clicking the link below:
Click one of the links below to register for the current or next school year. (Please note the registration forms are specific to each year and are not interchangeable.)
REGISTER FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR (CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR)
3) Schedule a registration completion appointment:
2019-2020 SY K-12 Registration Completion Appointments are held by appointment only. Please call the registrar at 717-492-1338 to schedule an appointment after completing the online registration.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 SY - Parents should complete the online registration via the 2020-2021 link above. At the end of the registration process there will be a link to electronically select the completion appointment date and time.
*Please note: In order to be eligible for kindergarten, your student must be five years of age ON or BEFORE September 1.
Documents that must be presented at time of registration completion appointment:
1. Proof of age - (Original birth certificate OR Original passport)
2. Current immunization Record
3. Proof of Residency in the District (Must be current)
Ex.: Bill of Sale, Rent Receipt, Lease Agreement, Cell Phone Bill, Credit Card Bill, Utility Bill
4. Student IEP (Individual Education Plan) – If applicable
5. Transferring High School Students – Copy of current transcripts/grades
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to answer all of the questions?
- Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I have more than one student in the District? Do I need to follow the same process for each child?
- Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific to each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then begin another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t understand what the question is asking.
- You may contact the Donegal School District Registrar at (717) 492-1338 to ask general questions about the form or the registration process.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties!
- For technical support, visit PowerSchool Registration Community or click “Contact Us” from any InfoSnap page.
Please contact the registrar via email at email@example.com or
phone at 717-492-1338 with any questions or concerns regarding the enrollment process.