Dr. J. Michael Lausch
6 months ago
In accordance with Donegal School District Board Policy 312: Performance Assessment of Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent, “The Board shall conduct a formal written performance assessment of the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent annually as required by law.”
The Superintendent has been assessed by the Board in eight (8) separate standards;
· Standard #1: Strategic Leadership
· Standard #2: Operations, Fiscal and Resource Management
· Standard #3: Data-Informed Decision Making
· Standard #4: Professionalism
· Standard #5: Communication Skills
· Standard #6: Regional Leadership
· Standard #7: Professional Growth of Self and Others
· Standard #8: Standards-Based Aligned Instructional Systems/Compliance
The Donegal School District Board met in executive session to conduct the performance assessment of the Superintendent. The Donegal School District Board has determined that the Superintendent has met or exceeded the performance standards for the 2018-2019 school year.
The most common question we receive is, how is SchoolBlocks inspired by Pinterest? SchoolBlocks eliminates navigation bars and uses a block style layout that’s similar to Pinterest. It creates a unique and engaging browsing experience, optimizes for mobile and removes a lot of navigational complexity.
Please click on the red plus signs found on this page to learn more about specific features.